Pages

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lady Zinnia Under The Old Oak Tree



We have a true fondness for zinnias at our house.  They are one of my favorite flowers to grow in my container gardens.  I love their bright flowers and the depths and range of colors found in their petals.  Last midsummer we floated zinnia blossoms along with the rose petals and candles in our centerpiece.



It is with great pleasure that I introduce Lady Zinnia, our newest addition Under The Old Oak Tree.  I hope she will bring great pleasure to those she meets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover